Are you changing? Are you seeking change? Are you experiencing a difficult transition or are you wanting new direction in your life? Would you like to find direction, support and inspiration for your life? If so, this will be an accepting and supportive place for you to gain understanding and practical tools to guide you through the transition you are facing.
In this group you will:
- Develop skills to navigate the difficult stages of growth
- Attain clarity of where you are and where you want to go
- Gain understanding of the natural cycles of change and how that relates to you
- Identify your unique strengths, virtues and wisdom
- Create a map of your life purpose and the steps to take to live it
The Transitions Group at Mind Therapy Clinic is a resource for individuals who are experiencing or seeking transformation in their life. The process of this group will benefit those struggling with major decisions, addictions, vocational plans, emotional issues, life choices, changes in life stages, changes in relationship, and simply knowing what they want.
When: Mondays 7:30-9pm
Where: The Mind Therapy Clinic 150 Nellen Ave Corte Madera, CA 94925
Cost: $75.00 with some scholarships available
Additionally: Quarterly day-long meetings will be held in local, outdoor settings. The Day-longs will provide an opportunity for fun and relaxation, as well as strengthen group bonds and increase individual confidence, insight, and direction.
Group led by: Amy Biesemeyer MFT and Jonathan Kabat MFTI