Therapy Group Details
||Living Life Fully: Creating Emotional Health and Happiness
||SF Bay Area - CALIFORNIA
“Recovery begins with embracing our pain and taking the risk to share it with others. We do this by joining a group and talking about our pain.” - John Bradshaw
- Are you dealing with self-doubt, depression, anxiety, or stress?
- Do you find yourself in repeating patterns with unsatisfying relationships?
- Are you struggling with personal, career, academic, or social problems?
- Are you dealing with loss, loneliness, or grief?
- Is it hard for you to feel or express your anger - or deal with anger from others?
- Are you ready to heal the wounds of your past?
- Do you want to free yourself to create relationships where truth can be spoken, feelings can be expressed, and trust can exist?
Join us in Living Life Fully. In this therapy group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work through the pain of the past and create healthy relationships in the present.
- Learn how to assert your needs.
- Establish healthy boundaries and practice effective communication skills.
- Learn specific tools to safely express your feelings.
- Explore your life’s purpose, meaning, and spiritual growth.
- Reclaim spontaneity, joy, and clarity about your future.
This ongoing therapy group is for people who wish to create authentic, nurturing, and enduring relationships in life. Our groups provide you with a living experience of emotional health. Together, we create a vibrant and safe space for you to work on deep issues in a nurturing, shame-free environment. Led by licensed therapists who are trained by the John Bradshaw Center and experienced in recovery, and who have been helping people achieve their goals for over 30 years.
Tuesdays, 7-9pm or Thursdays, 11am-1pm
Cost: $50.00 per session. Sliding-Scale Fees Available.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.creativegrowth.com
||Jason Saffer (Lic: MFC8807)
|Welcome to the Center for Creative Growth's listing of therapy groups.
We're glad you're visiting! You're probably visiting these pages because you're someone who wants to make changes in your life, your relationship, or your relationship to life.
You may have been struggling with a problem for quite awhile. Or sometimes it's a new dilemma that you're facing. Sometimes, you just need some help along the way.
At our counseling center, we believe that every situation, every experience - no matter how difficult, painful, or "stuck" it may be - holds within it the opportunity for creative growth.
Providing exceptional therapy services in the San Francisco Bay area since 1982, we help you resolve the issues causing you distress.
Plain and simple: we get results.
Our counseling awakens, releases, and strengthens the forces of positive growth already present within you, allowing you to remove the blocks to living your life fully. We bring to our work a commitment to your unique process and a deep understanding of the principles of growth and change. Our Center provides counseling services for individuals, couples, and families, one-day workshops, and therapy groups. We serve people with a variety of sexual orientations, from all age groups and ethnic backgrounds. Plain and simple: we get results.
Specially trained by the John Bradshaw Center, our licensed therapists have many years of training, experience in recovery programs, and expertise in a broad range of counseling modalities. Each of our counselors is able to respond to your situation creatively, drawing upon specific methods that will be of optimal assistance to you. In addition, all of our staff have an ongoing commitment to their own professional and personal development and recovery.
Our orientation integrates John Bradshaw's nationally acclaimed teachings on the inner child, codependency, and toxic shame with a humanistic, transpersonal, and family systems perspective; is grounded in the 12-step approach to recovery; and draws on the expressive arts and somatic therapy. In addition to verbal forms of therapy, we utilize symbolic methods (dreamwork, art therapy, psychodrama, movement, and sandtray therapy) that gently yet dramatically create change by tapping directly into the unconscious.
For more information about our therapy groups and our counseling center, please visit us at www.creativegrowth.com