The Center for Creative Growth is pleased to announce A NEW THERAPY GROUP FOR WOMEN, starting March 29
CREATING A LIFE YOU LOVE
Do you struggle to feel empowered in your relationships or career?
Do you feel stifled emotionally, sexually, or creatively?
Does trauma from childhood or past relationships hold you back?
Do you have a hard time expressing your vulnerability, sensitivity, or anger?
Do you need help combatting sexism, racism, or any form of oppression?
In this group, using the arts, writing, music, movement, and other experiential therapies, you will....
• heal past wounds so you are free to create healthy relationships in work, love, and play
• practice creating safety and intimacy in relationship
• cultivate self-love and learn to trust your own inner wisdom
• ignite and expand your creativity so you can manifest your personal dreams
• learn how to be in the world in empowered and inspired ways
• explore, connect, and evolve in your own personal spirituality
This group culture is one of inclusion for all women, including those identifying LGBTQQI.
Wednesdays 7-9pm, Beginning March 29
$50 per session
At the Center for Creative Growth - North Berkeley/Albany
Call now for a free first session with the group therapist!
Facilitator: Keely Burke, MFT, an Expressive Arts Therapist, brings deep empathy and compassion from her own personal journey of creating a life she loves. She leads groups with a presence that is deep, gentle, kind, and playful, supporting you in creating a life you love.
For more information about our new Women's Therapy Group, please visit this webpage:
To download a flier about the group, please go to: